| SURVEYING AND THE INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS, AUSTRALIA
Types of Membership
- Must be enrolled in an approved course leading to qualifications as a surveyor or spatial scientist.
- Must be engaged in the profession of surveying or related fields and hold an approved tertiary Certificate
- or be aged at least 30 and, in the Institutionís opinion, have achieved the status of an Affiliate.
- Must hold an approved Associate Diploma in a discipline of Surveying or its equivalent
- or be engaged in the profession of surveying and hold an approved qualification equivalent to an Associate Diploma in a discipline other than surveying,
- or, in the Institutionís opinion, the applicant's professional standing, knowledge of, and experience in surveying, is not less than that of an Associate.
- Must hold an approved Bachelor Degree in a discipline of Surveying or a related area.
- Must hold an approved Bachelor Degree (or its equivalent as judged by the Institution), and have at least two years of satisfactory experience since graduation
- or hold a Bachelor Degree Award in a discipline other than surveying and, by virtue of the applicantís training and experience in surveying, have attained a status in the profession equivalent to that of a Member.
Copyright © 2018 The Institution of Surveyors, Australia. All rights reserved.